P-II Zone has been designated as one of the Delhi’s newest sub-cities comprising of just 1,924 hectares regarding environment friendly belt and 6,270 hectares regarding proposed urban sable location. P-II Zone may be designated as Delhi’s Employment. Centre under Delhi Master Plan 2021. Being 40% larger than Dwarka and divided over well panned 13 groups, P-II Zone when fully developed, can provide housing features to over 4.22 Lakh family members from all earnings groups.
100m Urban Expressway road known as UER-II will be the life line for this completely new sub city, originating from P-II Zone itself and connecting the various parts of Delhi and Intersect with national high-ways Namely NH-1 (GT- Karnal Road), NH-2 (Faridabad Agra Mathura), NH-8 (Jaipur), NH-10 (Rohtak). UER-II while fully operational will reduce the driving from Zone P-II to landmarks such as IGI Airport and South Delhi in less than 20 minutes.
- Located in North Delhi
- Comparising of 8534 Hectares
- General public transport within 500 in order to 1000 meters.
- Virtually every sector having metro station.
- Landmass 40% larger than Dwarka Sub-city
- Electric Station and water Treatment Plant currently.
- Numerous educational institutes comprising of schools, universities and colleges along with Hospitals, Malls, Sporting activities and Recreational Focuses.
GREEN AREA IN P-II ZONE
- Bhalaswa Lake Complex as vacationer complex with Lake & 9 Hole Golf Course
- Amusement Park
- Worldwide Exhibition cum fair ground
- National Science Park
- Millennium/Memorial Park
- Leisure Valley and Lake front Boulevard.
- Recreational Area comprising of bio-diversity park, bird sanctuaries, boulevards
INDUSTRIAL & COMMERCIAL AREA
- 266 Hectares associated with Hi-tech Electronic Industry.
- 282 Hectares of Commercial Property
- 28 Hectares of Fruit & Vegetable Market
- 20 Hectares of wholesale trade market
- 16 Community & 4 District Centers
HIGHLIGHTS OF P-II ZONE
- Involvement of Private Sector in assembly and development of land
- Removing of height rules for better utilization.
- Mixed use of land by integrating living work area and transportation
- Housing with physical and social infrastructure for balanced development
- Assimilate multimodal transport system to scale back private transport via restructuring existing transport network through expressways, elevated roads, arterial and relief roads.
Our mission as a society as to provide good quality modern living at cost-effective prices. Our vision is to develop dream households of quality construction combined with amenities of modern life style.